Sunday, April 26, 2015

Time Flies By! (Emailed 4/20/2015)

Hi everyone!!  Hope you're all doing well!

So this past week, I celebrated 16 months in the mission by going and eating some good sinaloanse dogos!  Then we went home and lost my mind when it hit me that I have more than 16 months in the mission, and I'm going home in 2 months....  Time just goes by too fast!!!

It's funny though, because every week I end up thinking, "wow!  These last few weeks have been some of the best weeks of my mission!"  Every week is just amazing in its own way and it just keeps getting better and better!  I don't want it to end!

Not too much is new this week.  We're working with some really amazing people here!  I'm so excited to keep helping them learn more and see this change in their lives and in themselves!  It's so amazing!

I feel like I haven't shared a funny story in a while, so I'll share this one really fast.  We finished teaching one of our lessons this week and my comp asked to use the bathroom.  They went to go check the bathroom and returned and told us that it was occupied and that the girl that what was using it always takes like an hour.  Then the brother that had gone to check told my companion that if she wanted to, she could go "here."  We were in the kitchen and we didn't understand that he was talking about the other bathroom that was around the corner.  I couldn't help the horrified look that I had on my face as I thought that he was telling my companion to go in the kitchen.  We all died of laughter when we realized that there had been a little misunderstanding.  Soooo funny!! 

Anyways, I love you all tons!!!  Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment