Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hi Everyone (Emailed 4/13/2015)

Hi everyone!

So, this will be a letter for the past 2 weeks.

First of all, don't you all just love general conference?  Was it not just the best?  I feel like I learn sooo much every time!  And more now as a missionary!  I wrote down a lot of the things that I learned, but I cant wait for the Liahona to get here!  So that I can re-read and study it all again!  I love conference!

It's been a good past few weeks ;)  We've worked hard and found a few new investigators with a lot of potential.  I am super excited to work with these new people that we've found!  We had the opportunity to find some amazing new people and I love becoming an instrument in God's hands.

I love studying the scriptures and learning so much!  Lets just say I have really learned a lot this past week!  Hope you're all reading your scriptures!  Love being a missionary!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment