Monday, November 24, 2014

I'm soo funny ;)

    Well hi!  How are you all doing?

I hope you've all had a good week and that you're getting ready for Thanksgiving!  Maybe I'll buy some chicken on Thursday.  Anyways, I hope you all eat a bunch of Turkey and desserts for me ;)

So this week has been a good week!  Today is the first day of the new transfer.  But we're staying the same!!  It was funny because this last week has just been so normal, it's been so hard to remember that we were going to have transfers.  We just knew that nothing was going to change with us.  It was pretty funny though because all of the people we're teaching, and the members of the ward were all super nervous for transfers.  Everyone was pretty happy with these transfers!  The only elder that was transferred was my district leader, and he had already had 5 transfers here, so it was obvious that he was leaving.  We are still the only sisters in our district of 10 though!  8 elders, 2 sisters. 


So I love that the holiday season is here.  We've been invited to help put up Christmas trees with some of our investigators, and we have gotten to know some amazing new people.  I am so excited for this new transfer!  I feel like every transfer my areas just get better and better!

We were actually doing the Christmas tree with one family and I started to sing Feliz Navidad, just being silly ;)  When I got to the English part, everyone got silent to listen to the English.  That's when I realized they've never heard someone actually sing that part of the song without an accent!!  So I taught them how it goes.  Soo cute!  "I wanna wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart" in Mexican accents!  Aww!

This week has been soo funny though!  I dont know if you all remember that I had a sweatshirt that said "I think I'm funny" on the back.  Anyways, I was wearing it and my companion asked me what it says on the back.  So I told her, and now she always laughs at me because she thinks that I just think I'm hilarious.  Which I am.  ;D  This week was definetly filled with jokes and laughter.  My poor companion probably thinks she is stuck with the craziest white girl for another six weeks. 

We're reactivating this Sister.  She's soo cute!!!  This is this last Domingo when we didnt know if we were going or staying...

I might have attacked my companion to give her a makeover for transfers.  I was succesful!  :)

The elders, us, and Eunice.  I still dont understand elders... ;)

 
Is this not just adorable??  Feliz navidad!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment