Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Changing, Changing, Changing

Hola!!   How's it going for you all?

Things for me are going good :)  First of all  - I apologize in advance if this letter is a little bit harder to read or understand.  This keyboard and computer isn't exactly the best and it has been doing it's own thing here and there, making it very difficult to type.   But hey!  that's life !  ;)

So,  as you might have guessed, we had changes this week!!  I honestly cant believe that this last change has already ended!   I don't know what happened to that month! 

So they have changed me out of Guasave!  Actually, out of Sinaloa completely!  I am back in Obregon, Sonora!  I am a bit sad  to be leaving.   I was really loving the members there and our investigators and everything!  But at least there aren't mosquitoes here like there were there!  Only cockroaches...

It's so crazy though how much everything changes!   I've been thinking about that a lot lately.  I've changed cities and areas completely. I've changed companions now too.   But what has really impacted me is the changes that I have seen in the people that I was teaching.  Watching them start to change their lives in little ways, and in big ways.  Changing their perspectives on life and their way of living.  Watching them learn and grow in the gospel and seeing how  much the gospel can change a person and the happiness that the truth has brought into their lives.   Watching the atonement of Jesus Christ change someone is incredible.

Even more than that though, is being able to look at me and see how much I have changed.  I was thinking about that a lot this week , and this transfer.  Since I had the opportunity to train someone new, I was able to see a lot of similarities that we had when we both started our missions, and then see how much I have grown since then.  all the  ways that I have changed. 

Well, I have to go now, but I love you all tons!!!!!!  Have a good week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment