Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Just a short Hola! (Emailed 6/16/2014)

Hola!!!

I hope everyone is doing well!!!  I'm still here in Mexico!  In Guasave to be exact :)

It's pretty great here!!  The people are really great!!  I love this área and I'm excited to be working here!!  Sadly, this week we didn't get the chance to work very much.  I spent most of the week asleep in bed.  Yup...  On Wednesday I woke up feeling a bit icky, and by the end of the day I wasn't in the best shape.  I was even worse on Thursday!  Still not exactly sure what I have, but today I recovered enough to be up and out and I was able to eat a bit more too, so that's a good sign!!  It's been a fun experience though, that's for sure...  And I guess if I'm not completely better by thursday, they're going to make me go to the hospital :)  It's all good though!!  I'm improving and I dont think I'll be going anywhere, so no worries!!

That pretty much sums up my week though!  I wasn't able to meet very many people here or do very much, so there's not too much to tell. But I'll try to have some pretty good stories for next week!!

Well, love you all tons!!  Miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment